17 February 2009

Chapter 3-CAN I KNOW MY SEASON?

People ask all the time when will I have my Season, my time, my opportunity? it is as if you can be out of a Season and live in a Season-less sphere until "your supposedly Season" comes. The truth of the matter is, you are always in a Season, the difference is, and every Season demands a different input in order to get desired results...cause and effect?

The right question, therefore, will be “How can I know the Season I am in?” This then will be the one million dollar question, why! Because If I knew what Season I am in, then I will know what to do with circumstances around my life.In this Chapter you will learn 'how to' know your Season and what to do in every Season.

You will learn that every Season come pregnant with potentials and opportunities but is only those who will know and act accordingly will reap the reward thereof.

No comments:

Post a Comment